WORDS as ART
Words as Art- project
Media's to choose from include:
You will create an artwork of your choice using WORDS. These words will give the artwork a sense of line and value. Choose the words you use to help reflect the subject. Are you using one word or multiple? Phrases or sayings? Lyrics?
Think of the project as SPACE used to create positive and negative.
Think of breaking the portrait down using each VALUE. This can be mapped out in pencil. Creating a map to fill in with words acting as your value.
Example of how to map out using values
Things to consider:
- Subject matter- what are you going to draw?
- Page arrangement- consider the elements of art
- Shape- bold, italics, lowercase, uppercase
- Medium- what are you using to complete the artwork?
- WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? Make a statement.