Substitute Plans for Friday, May 20th
- Pick up sketchbooks/notes on the front table.
- Start class working in your sketchbook, remember your sketchbook will be due next Friday. This is your last sketchbook.
- Today you will begin working on the final art project
- Look on my website under "color" and click on "final project". READ/LOOK AT THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
- ALL YOU NEED TO ACCOMPLISH TODAY:
- 1. Decide what you want to draw as your final drawing. Remember I am going to grade these very hard. If you choose something simple and easy, your grade will reflect it. I need you to challenge yourself on this final project.
- 2. Start drawing on newsprint. You will have 9 days (including today) in order to complete this final project. USE YOUR TIME WISELY. Last minute artwork will get a last minute grade. In order to get an "A" on this project I must see you working every single day in class.